The journal of my first year as an 8th grade English teacher.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Go Bears!

I think my work is melting my brain. Yesterday morning I stood before my classroom door and pulled out my keys. I had my wife's car keys and my keys! I have no idea how they got in my pocket, but waking up at 5:30am can't help. And, she had to drive 30 miles to school for her biggest day of classes (she's a college student studying dental hygiene). I was about to get a very upset phone call. So, I had to act fast and get her a taxi for $50. Ugh, what a waste. Then to top it off I had to drive out and pick her up at 9:00pm. Looooong day. I'm so distracted with classroom plans always on my mind, they even get into my dreams! To top it off, the Bears play the Packers this weekend. It could prove to be a bad season right off the bat. Bear down boys, I need some good news ... 2-1 is nice, 1-2 means give it up.
Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home